Communication is essential, especially when you’re in the United Arab Emirates. This step-by-step guide on how to check postpaid balance in Etisalat is intended for those who have either already selected Etisalat as their telecommunications services provider or are currently thinking about it and would like to know how to perform basic tasks.
What Is Etisalat?
Etisalat (Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC) is a telecommunications services provider based in the United Arab Emirates. It currently operates in 15 countries across Asia and has a total customer base of more than 167 million users, making it the 12th largest voice carrier in the world.
The provider is especially popular among those who prefer to be paid only for what they really use thanks to its postpaid plans, called Freedom and New Freedom. With postpaid plans, you can keep the conversation going for as long as you want to and know that you won’t run out of allocated minutes or data.
Etisalat’s postpaid plans start at just 100 AED a month, and they come with a number of optional cost-saving addons that let you customize them based on your needs and preferences.
Benefits Of Etisalat Mobile App
The app lets you conveniently manage your account, manager services, check & recharge your balance, see the most frequently dialed numbers, durations of your phone calls, and much more.
My Etisalat has an intuitive user interface that takes advantage of platform-native features, so you’ll feel right at home within minutes of installing it on your mobile device.
How To Check Postpaid Balance
Learning how to check postpaid balance in the Etisalat app is as straightforward as it gets:
- Install the My Etisalat app on your Android or iOS device. The app is available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Just be aware that the iOS version is, for some reason, 10-times larger than the Android version.
- Next, launch the My Etisalat app and log in using your username and password.
- Finally, go to the Usage section and look for your current balance.
Alternatively, you can quickly check your postpaid balance by dialing the USSD code *142# directly from your phone app, free of charge.
As you can see, checking your postpaid balance using the My Etisalat app can take you less then two minutes, including the time required to install the app itself. If you’re based in Dubai, check out this guide on how to check your Nol card balance in just 3 simple steps.
How To Make Your Twitter Account And Tweets Private
How to make your entire Twitter account private to the public and choose which of your followers can view your tweets.
Although influencers, celebrities, and businesses use their Twitter profiles to promote products, services, or even themselves, the popular social media platform is still built around a base of everyday users sharing the news and opinions they care about most.
If you’ve built a Twitter account with a follower list of close friends and family, you may be happy simply interacting with people you know, and uncomfortable with the idea of strangers being able to see your Tweets. In that case, you’re in luck, because it’s relatively simple to make your Twitter account completely private so that only your list of followers will be able to see what you’ve posted and who you’ve interacted with.
In addition to making your account private to non-followers, you’ll gain an extra layer of security, as you’ll also be able to manually approve which followers can see your posts. Here’s how to change the settings to make your Twitter account private:
- Go to the Twitter website.
- In the left tab, click More, then Settings and Privacy in the pop-up menu.
- Click the Privacy and Safety tab, followed by Audience and Tagging.
- Check the box next to Protect your Tweets.
- Click Protect to confirm your selection.
In the Privacy and Safety tab, you can find additional settings such as Discoverability, as well as manage who can send you direct messages, and more.
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap the Settings menu in the top-right corner (gearwheel icon).
- Tap the back arrow to see the full settings menu.
- Tap Privacy and Safety and next, Audience and Tagging.
- Tap the slider to the right of Protect your Tweets, which will turn green.
- Finally, tap Done.
It’s worth pointing out that you may have to toggle a different tab in order to view the settings icon in the top right of the screen.
Also Read: How To Lock Your Facebook Profile
How To Approve New Twitter Followers
- On the left menu tab, click More, then click Follower Requests in the pop-up menu.
- Click Accept or Decline for each request.
- Tap your profile photo in the top-right corner, then tap Follower Requests.
- Tap the green tick or red cross for each request.
So there you have it, your Twitter profile is now private and only the followers that you choose can see your posting activity.